Ok,today is a big day for me in blogging:I have made my very first infographic! Anyway,now that I’m done bragging let’s talk about why I lured you here in the first place.
I am really excited to share my brand new project with in honor of September being national invisible illness awareness month(although I really hope this will continue beyond now).
So I bring to you..
A project to help bring awareness for your disorder. But first,let me tell you why you should be interested in contributing in the first place with this shiny new infographic:
Now that you know why you should share, i will give you some ideas on what to share in case you are not sure where to start:
- A powerful incident that has remained in your mind about someone’s response to your chronic illness, for better or worse
- How you got your diagnosis
- A poem
- your basic story, such as your daily living with your chronic illness, where you are now, and a little information\links about the disorder itself.mostly how you got to where you are now,what you have endured along the way, and one lesson you learned from all this.
- a specific story of a small victory over your disorder
- a challenge that you or people with your disorder face that you would like other people to become aware of.
- A day in the life…
- What you would like to tell others with your disorder or the world about your illness
- What gives you the strength to go through, no matter how hard things get
- Dear chronic illness,do you really think you can win?
- How has your illness changed your life?
Those are just suggestions. You are welcome to come up with a idea on your own and submit it.
I reserve the right not to accept any story, but i will let you know why.
Please make sure to include:
- Your name(let me know if you want to be anonymous)
- Your diagnosis
- You can submit your blog\website\social media links if you would like
How to submit your story:
email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Or use the form below.