this is day 19 of the awesome 30 chronic illness challenge
A new craze has swept the country with the arrival of adultery coloring books. Formerly seen as a activity just for kids, it has know become socially acceptable for adults to been seen coloring with the arrival of coloring books tailored just for adults.
I am a proud member of this craze. It all started when I was hospitalized earlier this year with a serious heart infection. I was in the hospital for several weeks,really bored and really unable to do much.
When my friends visited,they dropped off a huge coloring book and crayons. I was skeptical at first,especially because they did not give me a adult coloring book,instead I got a Disney one. But boredom, and a need for a mindless activity won out, and I started.
Since the, I have been pulled to coloring books, although I do prefer adult ones. I was intrigued when I found out that coloring is good for you, but most of the articles i read were very vague,do i went on a hunt go-to find just why and how coloring is good for you. I share what I found with you.
five places to find great adult coloring pages:
- a amazon national bestseller adult coloring book
- browse a gorgeous collection on adult coloring books on barnes and nobles
- browse over 1,000 free printable adult coloring pages
- a huge guide of free adult printable coloring pages
- this beautiful journal doubles as a coloring book
so what are you waiting for?get out those crayons and start coloring away!
your turn to talk:
- have you ever tried coloring?How did that go?do you like it?weired out? hate it?
- what’s a healthy habit you have taken up that has improved your life?
- what do you think of the craze?it is cool?or just plain nuts?