Welcome to day 16 of the chronic illness challenges.
Today has a 2 part challenge (but not to worry its still easy)
Step 1:find out which b vitamin will be most helpful for you
Step 2:check the list to find a great source of that vitamin. Now munch away!
First,lets focus on vitamin b12.
Ok,lets make a list,peoples. I’ve heard readers like lists. (But do you actually,reader?)
5 awesome things vitamin 612 does for
you me all of us:when *radio voice*
- “with vitamin B12, You can stop feeling tired and start feeling inspired.”~vitamin 612 is in charge of transforming carbs (complex sugar)into glocuse(simple sugar). And sugar=ENERGY!
- “Want a healthier heart? Get in your vitamin B12 to do it smart!”~scientists believe that vitamin b12 can lower the risk of heart disease,one of the leading causes of death.
- “Your blood pressure and cholesterol deserve to be normal.you can help them with a simple b12 dose.”~some evidence suggests that b12 can lower hypertension and cholesterol,also preventing the risk of heart disease.
- Vitamin b12 is essential for healthy hair skin and nails.~vitamin b12 plays a major role in cell reproduction. Vitamin b12 helps keep your skin healthy by reducing inflammation,redness, dry skin,and acne.
- Keeps you happy~when you are happy,your body produces oxytocin, a chemical that calms your body and has healing powers
Here’s a great infograph from Dr. axe, my info source for this list.
So now you know why you need it.but how do you get it? I made a collage of the top 9 food sources of vitamin B12:
Lets move on to vitamin b6.
Vitamin B6,also known as pridroxymine, has many health benefits as well. Lets go with listing 5 of them:check out my source
- Vitamin B6 makes you less sustainable to infections~it gives a powerful boost to your immune system. It recharges your immunesystem system to keep it strong against infection.
- By collaborating with your enzymes,b6 can help relieve arthritis and help bolster your nervous system
- Vitamin b6 deficiency can make your hormones go haywire and actually create emotional disorders. By adding back in vitamin B,these conditions can actually be cured!
- For those with skin problems such as eczema,dandruff, hair falling out,dry skin,acne,or even melanoma or psoriasis, this awesome vitamin can help treat your condition.it plays a big role in healthy skin.
- Vitamin b6 is also helpful for:MS,nauseou,anemia,arthritis,influenza,carpal tunnel syndrome and infertility
So now you know its awesome.Here’s 9 easy foods to increase to your diet to get the good stuff in:
That will be all,folks!
Now its your turn to speak:
- So do you like lists?
- What vitamin should I feature next?
- Has either of these vitamins ever been helpful for you?
- Did you take the challenge?