This is a part of the 30 day chronic illness challenge,which is full of great rewards and posts like this one. Sign up here
Welcome to day 11 of the chronic illness challenge! Today, I am going to focus on the healing power of laughter.
Laughter therapy is a recognized form of therapy in some countries. That’s Because scientists have discovered that laughter can really promote healing. When we laugh,free body produces endorphins,or “feel good” hormones.
So here’s something to help you laugh.if you don’t find it funny,that’s ok.science shows that you brain makes no distraction between real and forced laughter.
- Your medical history is the size of war and peace
3.You are running out of things to watch
4.You are starting to “like”,”share”and “hash tag”in real life
5.You are considering installing a call button on your dresser
6.when people hear about your condition,they magically transform into a fountain of wisdom
7. You are worried the ER will start charging you rent
8.you have to explain to your doctor about your disorder
9. When you tell people about your disorder,they look at you like you’re an alien
10. If you went through customs at the airport, they would accuse you of smuggling drugs
11. You are starting to secretly suspect your doctor is a vampire
12.you have more doctors appointments in your calendar then anything else
13. You are thinking of naming your pillow because you spend So much time with it
14.your doctors are always mysteriously on vacation when you’re having an emergency
15.every doctors visit ends with a referral
I needed those chuckles.I have been having a hard time lately,going through a really long flare.
Can you tthink of any other signs you have a chronic illness?